Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a leading provider of wireless products and services both online and in over 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with the top wireless carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint) and OEM's (Apple, Samsung, LG, Motorola), our knowledgeable teams of on-site wireless professionals deliver high-value products and services - helping consumers connect and communicate every day.
Car Toys is the parent company of Wireless Advocates and the largest independent multi-channel specialty car audio and mobile electronics retailer in the United States. We offer a broad selection of the best car audio, mobile entertainment, navigation/road safety, and security systems from the top manufacturers and also offer an array of auto salon services. Our consultative process ensures you're getting what you need, and our certified installers and superior installation standards ensure your products will be installed flawlessly.
This position is a shared services role and will support both Wireless Advocates and Car Toys (enterprise).
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field, or an equivalent combination of related training and experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the areas of Treasury, Corporate Accounting or Corporate Finance.
• Experience with supporting a company’s credit line.
• Strong financial technical knowledge and analytical skills required with background in accounting.
• Strong understanding and experience in managing financial risk and Treasury related issues and practices.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and successfully with people at all levels.
• Advanced time management and prioritization skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel skills.
• Preferred experience with Microsoft Dynamics Management Reporter
Car Toys, Inc. / Wireless Advocates supports and encourages a diverse workplace. Any offer of employment is contingent upon an employment background check.
We’ve Got You Covered
At Car Toys / Wireless Advocates, LLC., our people are our greatest asset. We are dedicated to providing our employees the tools to succeed in their career, as well as to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We offer the following benefits: