Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a third-party provider of wireless products and services both online and in over 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with Fortune 100 channel partners and wireless carriers, our knowledgeable teams of on-site wireless professionals deliver high-value products and services, helping consumers connect and communicate every day. Wireless Advocates operates retail kiosks and online sales activities for our retail partners: Costco Wholesale, Army & Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES), Marine Corps Exchange (MCX), and Navy Exchange (NEX).
Car Toys is the parent company of Wireless Advocates and the largest independent multi-channel specialty car audio and mobile electronics retailer in America with locations in major cities across the western United States
Manages projects, defines and scopes out effort, executes across functions and disciplines delivering high value initiatives. Monitors and tracks progress and reports progress-to-plan.
Reporting to: Director of Operations
- The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver successfully completed moderate to highly complex projects while managing to agree scope, budget, and schedule. Successful delivery is achieved by partnering with the business owner and collaborating with many functional disciplines, ensuring tasks are understood and resources are available and secured before project begins.
- The position is responsible for working closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support. This position requires excellent communication, planning and execution skills demonstrating strong business acumen and excellent organization skills.
- Collaborates with the business areas across the enterprise and helps fully define business requirements and feasibility working with stakeholders and business owners. Responsible for working with key business resources to define, plan, and deliver key initiatives on time, within scope, and on budget.
- Accountable for producing all project documentation including project initiation documents, project plans, business requirements documentation, feasibility, status and issue tracking and other project activities as needed. Accountable for the resolution of such issues as they relate to the scope, schedule, and budget of project deliverables at the enterprise level. PMP - highly preferred •The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience in project management and is adept at organizing and planning enterprise wide efforts. •The successful candidate will be a strong and persuasive communicator, both with technical and business communities, throughout the organization. •Ability to rapidly analyze complex and ambiguous situations and to devise insightful solutions. Also, ability to implement these solutions across the entire organization in the most optimal way. •Strong business acumen and excellent organization skills. •Understands the key principles and dynamics surrounding wireless distributed retail. •Experience in developing full-scale project plans, including defining project tasks and resource requirements. •Plans and schedules project deliverables, goals, and milestones. •Coordinates efforts with key internal partners. •Provides direction and support to project team. •Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning. •Efficiently identifies and solves project issues. •Provides regular project evaluations and assessment of results to key stakeholders. •Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools. •Ensures quality assurance. Core Functions:
- Budget Responsibility: Medium to Large CAPEX Project Budgets, as well as Operating Expenses.